Neemastra is a very good mixture to fight the dangers of nymph-sucking insects and mealybugs.
Materials Required for Neemastra:
- Water 200 litres for one acre of land.
- In cow-urine 50 ml per litre of water.
- In cow’s dung 10 grams per litre of water.
- In crushed neem leaves (with thin stems) or neem seeds powder 50 gm per litre of water.
Preparation method of Neemastra:
Mix all the ingredients in a plastic or cement tank. Make sure there is no lump in cow’s dung. Use a wooden stick to mix the ingredients mixture.The wooden stick should be rotated in the mixture according to clockwise direction, so that positive energy spreads in the mixture.
Cover the tank with a jute sack or poly net. The tank should be in shadow and the tank should not be directly exposed to sunlight or rain water. Leave the mixture for 48 hours for fermentation.
Using a wooden stick for at least 1 minute, mix the mixture in clockwise direction in the morning and evening everyday.
Filter the mixture and use after 48 hours
The mixture should be sprayed on plants. Do not mix the water in the mixture, sprinkle the same mixture.
- Crush neem leaves and stems using sil-over.
- Only use cow urine and cow dung of indigenous cow.